We’re looking for a researcher with a degree in engineering, economics, statistics or political science, as well as experience with quantitative methods and the coordination of expert teams. The candidate should be fully fluent in English, and be interested in topics related to sustainable development and evaluation of public policies (energy, transport, environment, health, research, urban systems).
- Degree in engineering, economics, statistics or political science
- Experience with quantitative methods
- Experience with the coordination of expert teams
- Excellent knowledge of English, particularly with regard to drafting documents and cooperating with international working groups
- Interest in topics related to sustainable development and evaluation of public policies (energy, transport, environment, health, research, urban systems)
- Postgraduate or doctoral degree
- Familiarity with impact evaluation methods and instruments, qualitative and quantitative, with a focus on transport and urban mobility
- Familiarity with EU-funded projects and initiatives
For more information on evaluation, see the following links:
The candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, international environment located in the historical centre of Rome. Those who are interested in applying should send their CV and a cover letter no later than 14 December 2018 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.