We’re looking for a researcher with a degree in economics, statistics, political science or humanities. The candidate should be fully fluent in English, and have experience in topics related to sustainable development and the evaluation of public policies (energy, transport, environment, health, research, and urban systems).
- Degree in economics, statistics, political science or humanities with a multidisciplinary focus
- Excellent knowledge of English, particularly with regard to the drafting of documents
- Interest and some (even short-term) experience in topics related to sustainable development and evaluation of public policies (energy, transport, environment, health, research, urban systems)
- Postgraduate or doctoral degree
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative forward-looking methods and instruments (scenarios, models, trend analysis)
- Familiarity with theory and application of behavioural analysis
For more information on foresight, see the following links:
The candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, international environment located in the historical centre of Rome. Those who are interested in applying should send their CV and a cover letter no later than 14 December 2018 to the following email address: email@example.com.