We’re looking for a student or recent graduate in communications, a native speaker of Italian, for a semester-long internship in the centre of Rome. The ideal candidate will have solid graphic design and writing skills, and will be proficient in English (at least level B1 of the CEFR). A mastery of social media is essential, and the ability to create videos would be a definite plus. The candidate, who will be passionate about the issue of sustainability in public policy, will also have the following technical skills:
- Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator
- Google analytics, page insights, etc.
- Data visualisation techniques and tools
- A knowledge of PHP and JS is desirable but not required
- Translation into Italian of English website pages
- Publishing posts in Italian on social media
- Creation of brochures, infographics and other marketing and communication material
- Writing articles in Italian
The candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, international environment that is focusing more and more on Italy. The intern, who will work directly with the communications manager, should be able to work quickly and independently, with an eye for detail and a great respect for deadlines. The position will be a good fit for someone who is excited to learn new skills, take on new responsibilities, put forward ideas and broaden their professional network, as they will play a key role in implementing the organisation’s communications strategies, working on the site and posting on social media as early as their first day.
Those who are interested in applying should send their CV and a cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com. Links featuring the candidate’s work (such as graphic design projects, articles or other writing samples, Tweets, websites/blogs, videos, etc.) should be included where possible.