Download ISINNOVA’s brochure and logo, and take a look at our recent publications.
“Multi-Level Governance: Linking Up Local, Regional and National Levels to Deliver Integrated Sustainable Energy Action Plans and Projects“, policy brief by Stefano Faberi (ISINNOVA), published on the Odyssee Mure website.
“New horizons: Future scenarios for research & innovation policies in Europe – Study” – EC DG Research and Innovation, A Ricci et al, 2016
“Enabling Cycling Cities. Ingredients for Success“, by Mario Gualdi (ISINNOVA) and Pascal van den Noort (Velo Mondial)
“Travelling safely in Europe by road, rail and water” by Silvia Gaggi and Andrea Ricci (ISINNOVA),
“Innovation in urban mobility – Policy making and planning” by Silvia Gaggi (ISINNOVA), Thomas Fluhrer (KIT, Germany) and Timmo Janitzek (IGES, Germany)
UVAR (Urban Vehicle Access Restrictions) studies:
Study on Urban Vehicle Access Regulations
- The Role of Information and Communication in Urban Vehicle Access Regulations (UVARs) schemes across Europe
- Vehicle Types, Exemptions and (Cross-border) Enforcement of Successful Urban Vehicle Access Regulations (UVARs) schemes across Europe
- Planning, Consultation and Design of Urban Vehicle Access Regulations (UVARs) schemes
- National legal frameworks for Urban Vehicle Access Regulations (UVARs) schemes
- Evaluation and Assessment of Urban Vehicle Access Regulations (UVARs) schemes
- Technology options and interoperability for Urban Vehicle Access Regulations (UVARs) schemes
In addition, Andrea Ricci and Carlo Sessa acted as rapporteurs on scenarios for the European Commission’s report on Global Europe 2050.
Il Sole24Ore, the renowned Italian financial newspaper, yesterday published an article on energy requalification that used research from ISINNOVA’s Stefano Faberi. The table in the article, which presents the reasons why condominiums do not invest [...]
On 19 June 2018, Stefano Faberi presented a brief summary of the study on Italian condominiums that ISINNOVA has carried out on behalf of ENEA, entitled: "Incentives and energy requalification of condominiums: Is there a clear [...]
The European Commission has published its statistics on Horizon 2020 proposals; how many were successful, how many projects were financed, and who participated. ISINNOVA came second among non-profit SMEs in Italy, thanks to its long experience [...]
ISINNOVA has been invited to present its study on the energy requalification of residential buildings at a conference on "Energy Efficiency on the Road", promoted by the “Italia in Classe A” initiative from ENEA. The goal [...]
A policy brief, Multi-Level Governance: Linking Up Local, Regional and National Levels to Deliver Integrated Sustainable Energy Action Plans and Projects, written by ISINNOVA’s Stefano Faberi, has just been published on the Odyssee Mure website. [...]