- Evaluate and compare energy efficiency progress by sector for EU countries and for the EU as a whole, and relate the progress to the observed trend in energy consumption
- Evaluate national energy efficiency policy measures (and Community Directives) in the EU countries
- Monitor EU and national targets on energy efficiency
The project relays on two complementary and well established internet databases, covering the 28 EU Member States, plus Norway:
- ODYSSEE, a database on energy efficiency / CO2 indicators and on data required for their calculation (energy use data and their socio-economic drivers)
- MURE, a database on energy efficiency measures and their impact evaluation.
For more information, please visit MURE-ODYSEE website.
*Funded by the European Commission – IEE
- Update MURE and Odysee database, restyling the MURE one
- Develop new and enhanced databases short-cuts and facilities for policy analysis
- Complete functional and graphical restyling of the MURE database
- Support quantitative impact analysis of energy efficiency measures interactions
- Update the Italian EE measures for the years 2010 – 2012
- Energy Agency NL