ISINNOVA supports the preparation of the ENEA’s “Energy Efficiency Report” 2012, taking care of the following separated studies:
- Analysis on the European private financing mechanisms of the energy efficiency projects
- Assessment of the ex post energy impact assessment of the Italian incentives to foster the energy efficiency in the building sector
- Socio-economic assessment, with particular focus on employment, of the main national mechanisms to foster the energy efficiency.
- Survey on the Italian products and services for Energy Efficiency
*Funded by the ENEA, the Italian National agency for new technologies, energy and sustainable economic development.
- Contribute to the ENEA annual energy efficiency report (2012)
- Coordinate the project
- Carry out the ex post energy impact assessment on the Italian measures to foster the energy efficiency in the building sector. To this end, the MURE assessment tool was opportunely adapted and exploited for back-casting analyses.
- External consultants