For more information visit the project website.
*Co-funded by the EU – EACI
- Increase the energy efficiency of freight distribution by giving recognition and publicity to transport operators using sustainable practices in their procurement and management processes;
- Encourage the faster introduction of vehicles using clean fuel technologies;
- Encourage the development of energy efficient driving schemes and operational management practices;
- Promote the auditing and certification of freight operators using a Europe-wide approach to sustainable practices in freight operations.
- The expected savings over the full 3 year course of this project are €173,595,000, 817,566 tonnes of CO2 and 1,756,745 tonnes of oil equivalent. By the end of the three years of the project an expected 69,400 vehicles and 600 fleet operators will be audited.
- Implement a campaign of fleets audits in Parma (Italy)
- Assess the project’s impact
- CTL Cantabria
- Municipality of Rotterdam
- InfoM Parma
- City of Edinburgh Council
- Metropolitan Borough Council of Barnsley