BOHEMIA is a foresight study that aims at identifying priorities and themes for future European R&I policy and programmes and to provide a description of the issues that should be addressed by the forthcoming EU Research and Innovation Framework Programme.
*This project has received funding from the European Union
The main tasks include:
- A review of existing R&I oriented foresight studies at the European, national and subnational level;
- The design of meta-scenarios to frame the macro-dynamics of societal needs and technological opportunities and the associated R&I challenges and policy options;
- A wide-scope DELPHI exercise to elicit mega trends, drivers, and weak signals that will affect future R&I challenges and policy priorities.
Recommendations to the EC will be formulated to support the identification of thematic priorities as well as institutional and organizational innovation in view of the preparation of future EU R&I Framework Programmes.
- Responsible for metascenarios;
- Contribute to policy conclusions.
- INSITUTUL DE PROSPECTIVA