*This project has received funding from the European Union
- A review of existing R&I oriented foresight studies at the European, national and subnational level;
- The design of meta-scenarios to frame the macro-dynamics of societal needs and technological opportunities and the associated R&I challenges and policy options;
- A wide-scope DELPHI exercise to elicit mega trends, drivers, and weak signals that will affect future R&I challenges and policy priorities.
Recommendations to the EC will be formulated to support the identification of thematic priorities as well as institutional and organizational innovation in view of the preparation of future EU R&I Framework Programmes.
- Responsible for metascenarios;
- Contribute to policy conclusions.
- INSITUTUL DE PROSPECTIVA
Andrea Ricci and Matthias Weber have just published a new article, “Beyond the horizon: Foresight in support of the preparation of the European Union’s future policy in research & innovation”, which talks about Europe’s future [...]
In the latest issue (June 2017 – in Italian) of APRE (Agency for the Promotion of European Research) magazine, Andrea Ricci reflects on the BOHEMIA project, on the next EU Research Framework Programme (FP9), and [...]
At a recent conference in Oslo on Perspectives and priorities for the EU's next Framework Programme for Research and Innovation (FP9), Andrea Ricci presented the BOHEMIA project and spoke about how foresight supports the preparation of the EU's [...]